Tuesday, November 4, 2008

11 and a half hours!

My mommy has been pretty busy since I was born so please excuse her if you missed out on the first 18 months of her blogging about me! Ask her anything about me and she can talk your ear off! Mom has been pretty tired the last few weeks as I have been wanting to wake up in the middle of the night to sing songs, but last night I slept from 7:30 om-7:00 am!!! So this morning everyone was in a good mood! Daddy got home from work after midnight! But we get to play together just the 2 of us for the next 2 nights! Tonight mommy is voting and then visiting her cousin Sara and tomorrow she is going to see Wicked with auntie Malia! With the nice weather Daddy and I can maybe go to the park or play on my new slide!

1 comment:

Gramma said...

So nice to see the latest pictures and blog of this amazing little guy. I am not surprised that he slept 11 1/2 hours as he uses up so much energy playing and entertaining everyone. I hope we get a few more leaves on the ground this year so he can "help" us take care of them. What a delight! Love, Gramma